GlutenTox Sticks Plus is a speedy gluten-detection package for food, drinks, and operating surfaces. GlutenTox Sticks include the G12 anti-gliadin antibody that mainly acknowledges the maximum immunogenic fraction of gluten that triggers a response in people with celiac disease.
- Detects gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and oat
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20, 40 ppm of gluten
- Available in packs of 5 or 25 tests
- Shelf life: 12 Months
- Matrices validated according to AOAC Performance Tested Methods (SM) (PTM) protocols:
- Food matrices: rice, flour, bread, cookies, rolled oat, pate, and yoghurt.
- Environmental surfaces: stainless steel, rubber, plastic, food grade painted wood, and sealed ceramic
Usage of SureTrend Cloud
GlutenTox® Sticks Plus is a Practical Tool for the Control of Gluten Content in Your Food Products
- Detection restriction of three ppm (<Twenty ppm is considered as free of gluten)
- Examination of gluten in all kind of food Materials.
- It is fixed to the poisonous fraction of gluten from barley, rye, wheat and a few uncommon types of oats
- No other reactivity with rice, corn, or soy
- Implementation and success of HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC, and IFS compliance
- Semi-quantification of gluten in meals
- Gluten-unfastened meals fine control
- Trace gluten infection in meals and operating surfaces
- Monitoring of gluten detoxification
If you’re looking for qualitative, quantitative and semi-quantitative data collection for your gluten testing, you should be using Hygiena Cube. The compact reader stores up to 100 test results, quantifying 1-40 ppm of gluten and is validated for major food matrices. Learn more here.
Quick and Reliable
Designed specifically for food and beverage analysis labs, GlutenTox® Sticks Plus for Reader is a rapid gluten detection kit for foods and drinks. GlutenTox Sticks Plus for Reader contains the G12 anti-gliadin antibody that specifically recognizes the 33-mer peptide, the gluten fraction that triggers celiac disease. Tests are quantified using Hygiena Cube.
- Detection limit 1ppm (<20 ppm is considered “gluten free”)
- Only one dilution required to quantify
- Quantifies 1-40 ppm of gluten using Hygiena Cube
- Validated for major food matrices
- Flexible protocols (i.e. polyphenols, hydrolyzed samples, etc.)
- No cross-reactivities